Friday, May 23, 2008

Do you prefer plastic surgery or not?

These days we can see many women who did plastic surgeries in their eyes, noses, or other parts of their faces. They really look attractive and pretty. Also, it's very hard to distinguish their surgeries. Sometimes some women try to peel their skins to have plain skins. If you have a chance to have plastic surgery with free, do you want to do it or not?

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Ally,
You look so happy in your photo. It's delightful!
I feel that social pressure to look a certain way is why so many people get plastic surgery and I think that is quite sad. One of the worst problems in our culture is the 'beautiful' people in the media. You don't see so many problems with plastic surgery in the UK where 'normal' people are the TV stars.

Jason said...

People who are for the plastic surgeries say we'll look more attractive and we can have more confidence after the surgery. But I think everyone has his or her own strong points which make him or her look attractive. They can be their warm heart, kindness, broad knowledge, bright smile, cheerful attitudes, and so on. I'll try to develop other attractive factors. Besides, we often hear the serious side effects of plastic surgeries. If I were in that situation, I'd rather not have a plastic surgery.

justin said...

Hi, Alley.
I saw an American boy who was addicted to the plastic surgery.
He took an operation to straighten his nose, but he couldn't be sure that his nose was straight when he looked his nose in the mirror. After worrying for some time he tried another operation on his nose.
Like this he took several operations on his nose, but he was doubtful if his nose was straight.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ally,
Nowadays when I see the singers, talents, and movie starts on
TV, they look almost same to me. It's natural every men and women want to be handsome and beautiful, but the person who has no personality is not attractive. Most people have a double eyelid, but "Rain" with samll eyes is very popular in the world. I think his eyes are very attractive.

Donna said...

When something is free, the quality of it is quite doubtful. i really worry about the result and the side effect of the free plastic surgery^^. When it comes to a plastic surgery i'm can't say that i'm strongly against it. some of my friend appeared on highscool graduation day with a face that is really different from the one that i used to know. About half of my female classmates got a plastic surgery before graduating university. One reason for the surgery was to pass the interview test.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.