Some trainees said that they were very sorry to finish this course so soon. To be honest, I'm so happy to see the end of this course. I'm so proud of myself. I almost get done well, I think. At first, I worried about my kids and this tough course. But I tried to do my best even though the result will not be good.
Anyway I feel so good and I'll try to keep in touch with the people I like here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi, Ally.
It's very nice to see that you're satisfied with your life here. Right, I could always see you doing your best, sometimes your earnest attitude put some ginger into me. I should say I appreciate it. I feel sorry that I should finish this course, because I don't think I'm ready for the end.
Hi Ally,
I'm glad to read about how happy you've been here. These days I'm feeling a bit tired and looking forward to a change in my routine. I'm sure that you are also.
Hi Ally,
Time really flies. I can't believe that it's almost at the end of the program now. I feel somewhat sad, because it wouldn't be easy to see instructors and many trainees(especially who are going to Michigan) again.
In addition, I feel excited and worried about going to America.
Post a Comment