Monday, June 16, 2008

Don't you think this intensive course is too long?

These days I feel this intensive course is too long. Of course, it's too short to improve my English abilities just for six months. As time goes by, I think this course requires much more strength than I expected at the beginning of this course. In my opinion, one month in domestic and another in abroad are proper to catch up with joyfully. What do you think?

7 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Hi Ally,
In my opinion, this six-month training program doesn't seem to be long to improve my English. Especially, I hope we could stay America more than one month.
To tell you the truth, I have begun to lose interest in almost everything since last week. I'm stressed because of presentations and assignments. The problem is, I don't want to do them even though I have to. Futhermore, I feel tired and drowsy quite often. Nowadays, I'm just looking forward to going to America. I think I should take actions to solve my problmes. What can I do? T.T

Nicole said...

Hi Ally,
I have to laugh at your question...about this time every semester, trainees begin thinking it's taking too long. I do think that a break in the middle might make it a little easier. I suppose it's natural that we get tired of doing the same things all the time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ally,
At the beginning of this program. I think it's too long for me. But now I think it's not enough time to improve my English. If possibe, I think one year is better? No?

Jason said...

Hi, Ally.
Many trainees say they like the life in KNUE more than that in their school. I think you really want to go back to your students. Ally, you are the very real teacher. Sometimes I also feel this training program is too long but in a month we'll be in USA. What do you think of Stella's idea? No?

hanah said...

If I don't have to worry about my children, I want to stay here very long---. But I also want to go back home not to school because of kids. I can't see my imporvement in English and get tired of it, in some point. English is too difficult.... However I will miss this program after finishing this course. I think I should do my best here.

jaejoon said...

Hi Ally,
That's a good question. Because I haven't thought this course is too long but now I can understand how some trainees would feel about this program. I think I am a kind of egocentric person. This may be too long but if you enjoy the life here, it wouldn't be thought of like that. Just try to enjoy the last one month. Now, my new plan is to meet more people, talk more, drink more, and enjoy more. I will use my last month here for building more close relationship with nice teachers. Then I can get rid of the lethargy here.