We have just 20days here before going to America. How do you want to spend the remaining days here? I have already asked some trainees. Some want to focus on their studying, others want to enjoy getting along with others. What about you?
Hi, Alley. We have 4 weeks left in KNUE. Time flies fast. I thought six months were long time in March. I am thinking a couple of things to do. I have to prepare for the classes in the second semester. I want to read books. But I don't have enough time. I'm worried about how I will be able to do the things my educational hall requires.
Hi, Ally I also want to grasp my time if I can do so. Sometimes I regret having done my best. But I haven't learned lots of things like this program. Let's make our efforts and build up our friendship more!
3 comments:
Hi, Alley.
We have 4 weeks left in KNUE.
Time flies fast. I thought six months were long time in March.
I am thinking a couple of things to do. I have to prepare for the classes in the second semester. I want to read books. But I don't have enough time. I'm worried about how I will be able to do the things my educational hall requires.
Hi, Ally
I also want to grasp my time if I can do so. Sometimes I regret having done my best. But I haven't learned lots of things like this program. Let's make our efforts and build up our friendship more!
Hi Ally,
Time is flying by, isn't it? I will spend my remaining days preparing a podcast for the KNUE center so all the trainees can listen soon.
Post a Comment