Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What's your hobby?

Nowadays my husband has asked me to buy a new camera . He wanted me to have his old one to share his interest together as a hobby for remaining days. I thought it was a good idea to have common hobbies for our lives. Do you have any special hobby to rich your life?

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Ally,
I have two hobbies. One is writing but these days I don't have a lot of time for it. The second is learning technology and I do have time for that as it is connected to my MA.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ally,
Actually, nowadays when I think about my hobby, I can't say what it is. As I said to you, if I have free time, I lie down on the sofa without thinking anything. It makes me very happy. But about ten years ago, my hobby was to play the piano singing songs.

jaejoon said...

Hi Ally,
I used to have a lot of hobbies when I was young. I collected stamps, music tapes or records, made some plastic models, and so on. Today? I am just playing with my baby when I have time. Sometimes, I replants my plants in my terrace. That's my present hobby.

hanah said...

My hobbies are playing badminton and going hiking near my neighborhood. I sometimes practise golf at range not in the field. I like some kinds of exercise very much.