Sunday, June 8, 2008
If you had a chance to change one thing , what woud you like to change here and now?
In our daily lives, I can see many people would complain about some thing. If you had a chance to change one thing here and now, what would you like to change? It could be your appearance, your character, your job, or even your partner...if whatever you hoped to....you could change ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Ally,
If I had a chance to change one thing in my life I would probably have taken my MA degree ten years ago so that I wouldn't have to study so much these days.
Hi Ally,
If I had a chance to change one thing in my life, I would like to return to my univerity days. And then I will go to study abroad. It is just not only for stduying English but also for having many kinds of experience. We live in golobal village and life is very short. I'd like to enjoy my life in the world. Suddenly I thoght I chose the wrong job.
Hi Ally,
I've been regretting and learning many things these days and the best lesson I learned here is again we can't change any things without working hard for it. I am sorry to give you another answer, but my comment is that I don't want to change, actually can't change anything that I have already had or done. I would like to focus on how I can make it better for now and my future.
If i can change only one thing about myself, i would be myself who loves myself more so that i can feel more confident and comfortable with myself. Than i might not have to change anything about me. Why don't we love ourselves just as we are.
Post a Comment